ad

Black Friday Deals!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast!! I LOVE turkey and spending time with my family! We had such a nice time together! We even got all of our Christmas shopping finished!! I purchased all of the big gifts online and all I need are just a few little goodies for stocking stuffers. I love to get creative with stocking gifts, so I will need a bit more inspiration to figure out something I can put in the stockings that won't end up in the garbage within a week. I will save that topic for another day. TODAY IS TIME TO MARK DOWN PRICES!!!  I will be running my black Friday sales starting today at 10am to Saturday at 10am (Arizona Mountain Time). Even though some of the sets have already been marked down since midnight, I was not able to get this post up and published until this morning...haha

ONLY from my TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS SHOP... ALL Christmas and Winter graphics sets will be marked down 50%; INCLUDING BUNDLED SETS!!! Click the images below to get the deal!! Remember to leave me some sugar in the feedback section - your feedback helps keep me motivated, thank you!

Want a QUICKER way to see all of the discounted sets?? Click the links below...


Below are just a few of the sets I have marked down 50% off...
My Silly World Holiday Bundle is marked down 50%!! $18  ONLY $9
Individual sets are also marked down 50% off

My Holiday Lights Bundle is marked down 50%!! Normal price for the bundle is $8.00 - today only $4.00!!
Cozy by the Fire $4.50  $2.25!
Rompin' Reindeer Clipart Set  $7.00 $3.50!

$5.00 $2.50!!

$4.00 $2.00!!
AND MANY MORE!! 




Ready for another deal that I have NEVER offered before??  Here it is.... 
My custom blogger designs have been growing in popularity because I offer designs that are completely unique to each and every client. I have never offered discounts on my custom designs because they take a great deal of time and work to complete; however, TODAY.... I am giving every person who orders a CUSTOM BLOGGER DESIGN PACKAGE some FREE GOODIES!!

Every custom blog design order submitted today will receive the following FREE add-ons for a total savings of $170!!!

FREE 
  • Coordinating Pinterest Hover Image ($20)
  • Social Media Icons with Hover Effect ($45)
  • Coordinating Facebook Page Cover Image ($25)
  • Teachers Pay Teachers Shop Banner ($25)
  • AND... a One-Sided Business Card Design or Custom Profile Picture w/ welcome message ($55)

TYPE, BLACK FRIDAY DEAL, IN THE LAST BLOG FORM ENTRY TITLED, CUSTOM ADD-ON REQUESTS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING EXTRA TO GET THESE FREEBIES INCLUDED, EXCEPT TO SUBMIT YOUR ORDER FORM. DO NOT CLICK TO ADD ANY OF THE ADD-ONS ABOVE WITHIN THE BLOG REQUEST FORM OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED. 

*****If you accidentally forget to type in Black Friday Deal in the last entry within the order form, you will STILL RECEIVE the FREE goodies*****

Once you complete the order form, you will receive an email from me to confirm your request and set a date in January or February. At this time, I will ask you whether you would like a one sided business card design or custom profile picture. I will also confirm all of the free add-ons that will be included in your design package!!

I am currently booking for JANUARY & FEBRUARY of 2015!! Check the Queue for available spots left!! There are a total of 6 available spots. I book the dates in order as each design request is submitted. 

***********************************************
Visit the following links to find our more about my Custom Blogger Designs or click HERE to submit your order now and reserve your spot!!



I hope you all have a wonderful day shopping and/or cleaning up the mess... tehehe!! Today, I will be staying far away from the kitchen because I have a weight loss goal to lose 30lbs and a pumpkin pie in the refrigerator that keeps calling my name! I did have a piece yesterday... I'm not even gonna lie!! haha 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...