ad

Turkey Traditions...



I am just stopping in to wish you all a very HAPPY Thanksgiving & hear what some of your traditions are.

We spent most of the day at Costco on Wednesday and I could not believe the crowds of people and the amount of food and decorations there were piled in everyone's carts; including my own. It might seem a bit ridiculous, but I LOVE Thanksgiving. The smell, the jokes, family and our silly traditions.

Tonight as we closed things up and settled in for the night, my husband opened a bottle of sparkling cider and poured a glass for himself and the kids. My kids STILL get so excited to drink the sparkling cider.

 Because it only comes in a case of 6 now.... we decided to open a bottle early just for fun. My daughter {17} , takes a sip from her glass then looks up at me with a smile stretching from one ear to the other... I thought she was sneaking her phone under the table, so I asked her what was so funny. To my delight, she said, "I just LOVE Thanksgiving and I always look forward to the sparkling cider, since we only buy it once a year!"  After that, we all decided to announce the Thanksgiving traditions we each looked forward to every year. I love hanging out with the kids all day, playing games, decorating the house for Christmas and EATING TURKEY!!

 I also LOVE being able to say the word, TOFURKEY without getting an evil eye my way.  In case you have no idea what tofurkey is, it is a turley made from tofu.... GROSS to think about, but funny to say. If you have some stressful guests over for the day, just blurt out the word, tofurkey, and it will immediately lighten the mood - YOU'RE WELCOME!!

I would LOVE to know what your favorite Thanksgiving traditions are!

Before I go, I just want to let you know that I will be announcing HUGE discounts on all of my holiday sets starting at midnight!! All Christmas and winter clipart sets will be marked down 50% off from midnight tonight to midnight Friday night!!!

I will also have some specials for everyone who orders a custom blog design tomorrow. I am currently taking orders for January and February, and there are 5 spots left!! Check back at midnight to see what's included in the custom blogger package Friday special!!

Here is my NEWEST holiday alphabet set!! I am just in LOVE with these letters!! These are already marked down, so feel free to grab these early if you wish. This set took me nearly 100 hours to complete and each letter is hand-drawn and painted by me... I hope these inspire you to create some beautiful gifts, resources or crafts!! I have been getting so much love from Facebook fans and friends over this set and I am so thankful for all of you who use my graphics! I will provide the links below for you all.



Online Shop Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...